When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
Will I be pretty?
Will I be rich?"
Here's what she said to me:
"Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be;
The future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be."
When I was just a little boy,
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
Will I be handsome?
Will I be rich?"
Here's what she said to me:
"Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be;
The future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be."
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
Will I be handsome?
Will I be rich?"
Here's what she said to me:
"Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be;
The future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be."
entah kenapa saya suka lagu ini
lagu ini menginspirasi saya kalau apa yang akan terjadi,terjadilah!
karena Tuhan yang telah mengatur semuanya
kita hanya perlu berusaha untuk meraihnya dan bukan menentukannya
hiduplah di masa sekarang dan jangan takut akan masa depan karena Tuhan telah mengatur segalanya yang terbaik untuk kita !
signed,
princessDwi